Mary E. Buettner practices in the areas of business, governmental, real estate and estate planning law.
Serving southern Illinois and eastern Missouri.
-Communities served include Waterloo, Illinois, Columbia, Illinois, Red Bud, Illinois, Millstadt, Illinois, Belleville, Illinois, St. Louis, Missouri, and nearby communities.
Evening hours and house calls are available.
- No nonsense approach to legal matters
- Make complicated legal principles understandable
- Return phone calls the same day
- Charge a reasonable fee, explained before work begins
- Respect clients, their beliefs, and their wishes
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- March 28, 2019: Morrison-Talbott Library, Waterloo, 7 p.m.: estate planning.
Member of Legal Sevice Plans
- MetLife / Hyatt Legal Services
- Legal Access Plan
Click here for a sample list of employers participating in legal plans (subject to change)
This website is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for legal advice from an attorney and use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Buettner practices law in Illinois and Missouri and does not provide advice concerning the laws of other states.
This website could be considered to contain advertising material. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.